Saturday, June 18, 2016

Plummeting Palm

My palm was one of the first plants I bought when I moved into my apartment.  It was so teeny tiny and I was excited for it to grow up to be a big floor plant one day.  Well, it was well on its way until one day I decided to move it upstairs to the bedroom where it got less direct sunlight and fewer waterings.
The palm in February 2015

March 2015

September 2015 - the beginning of the downward spiral.
January 2016 - just two living leaves left, coming out of the last living stalk!  One new leaf on the way, though.

May 2015 - another new leaf - on the road to recovery (I hope!)
I can't believe I neglected this thing for so long and so obliviously that 90% of it died off!  My only hope is that this last stalk will continue to recover and eventually fill out the pot once again.

2 comments:

  1. Our strategic public relations programme includes development, planning and implementation of a sound communication strategy for our brands.

    PR Agency in Gurgaon, PR Firms in Delhi, PR Consultancy in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our strategic public relations programme includes development, planning and implementation of a sound communication strategy for our brands.

    PR Agency in Gurgaon, PR Firms in Delhi, PR Consultancy in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete