Sunday, November 1, 2015

New Babe! Leatherleaf Sedge Red Rooster

This post is loooonnnng overdue.  Frankly, I have many posts yet to be typed that are lonnng overdue.  The summer went by in a whirl and I've been caught up in so many things.  But I'm hoping this winter to dial my obligations back a bit so I can get back to enjoying my hobbies and getting into positive habits.

Anyway, back to the point of this blog.  I picked up this perennial at the Plant and See nursery in Winterville, NC back around Labor Day weekend.  Its pot conveniently fit in this nearby white basket, so I naturally had to combo the two.  I was drawn to this grass-like perennial because I don't have anything like it yet and I thought it would lend itself quite nicely to some upcoming fall decor.

Perched on the bakers rack in my foyer.

Cute "rustic" square basket-like container.

Hanging onto the care instructions for this one!

I'll have to take a photo of the autumn decorations on the bakers rack - I think this leatherleaf sedge complements the whole look perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment