Sunday, February 22, 2015

Aluminum Armament

I am finding that I really like using alliteration in my post titles.

Anyway, my aluminum propagates are doing wonderfully, particularly given we have not been in the growing season.  As you may recall, I had 4 propagates that I trimmed from the original plant.  One I gave to a coworker as he has a nice sunny desk and an array of plants in his own armament.  One I recently gave to a friend who also has a nice sunny desk at work.  She promptly cut the top off to propagate it again.  I'm curious how those two will do, since the propagate has not gone through a growth cycle yet, I wonder if it will survive the second decapitation.  If not, I will give her another one after these little ones have become more established.

A propagate.
October 2014

A propagate (this one has yellowish leaves.. not sure why yet).
November 2014

My three propagates, before giving one to my friend.
February 2015

The original plant.
December 2014

The original plant.
February 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment